When I first started the High Fat & Low Carb lifestyle, I struggled to decide what my next meal would be. I could not find a 1 week plan that was affordable and simple. With all the fancy recipes on the web and in cookbooks, I was quickly overwhelmed. One of the best words of advice that I received and want to pass on to you is… Keep it simple! By following that one simple rule, I am down 74 #’s in the last 6 months!
Motivation can be easily lost when we do not see the scale move. We need to keep ourselves motivated and celebrate victories beyond the scale.
- Did you take a picture of yourself on day 1 of this journey? If not, do so! Comparison photos will show your accomplishment when the scale does not.
- Journal your daily accomplishments.
- Build a support network by educating others on your way of eating.
- At first, planning is crucial. Know how to count net carbs, carry a low carb food list with you and ask questions or look at labels of any food you did not make. See below on how to get a 1 week menu plan to help you succeed.
- Stay committed. Get rid of all the “old food” in your house. Put notes up reminding yourself to stay on track.
- Prepare yourself mentally for critics.
I have created a sample 1 week menu and grocery list. Just contact me below to get a copy.
We are in this together!
Thanks for visiting,
~The Low Carb Spread~