So about two weeks ago, I decided to drink Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) three times a day and take CLA Safflower Oil daily. I had no problem swallowing the CLA Safflower Oil. On the other hand, Apple Cider Vinegar was awful tasting! The taste of ACV is comparable to nothing I have ever put in my mouth before. I am pretty sure that is ACV tastes like a wet, sweaty and salty saturated athlete’s sock that has an after taste that lingers even after chasing it with 16 ounces of water. I first tried mixing the ACV in 8 ounces of water and that was bad; then drinking a shot of ACV by itself was even worse. If you trial this ACV, I would recommend mixing it in water, plugging your nose and chug. Try not to inhale the vinegar, it will burn your lungs.
Alright, so what results did I get from drinking the ACV?
- I had an immediate bowel movement the first, second and third time I drank the volatile chemical.
- I noticed no change to my energy levels.
- I had no difference in my alertness or mood and my sugar cravings did not increase or decrease.
- I did not mix anything with the ACV other than water.
- I took 2 teaspoons of ACV when I got up for the day, then before lunch and supper. I took the CLA Safflower Oil within a half an hour of getting up for the day.
- I did lose 2 pounds during the 1 week that I did this experiment. However, I was surfing the crimson wave and that may have contributed to the loss.
- As far as measurements go, I am terrible at getting measurements in the same spot each week. I go by how my clothes fits. Check out the picture in this post to see if you notices a difference. My waist does look a little smaller.
In my opinion, my weight loss is a result of following the low carb and high fat life style.
If you would like some scientific information on CLA Safflower, follow this link- http://www.leanhigh.com/cla
Thanks for checking out my blog, until next time!
~The Low Carb Spread~